Autism Crisis Turnaround (ACT)
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.).
- Information that you provide to describe your experience with autism and the autism spectrum.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Written testimonials provided by you at the conclusion of the course
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, register you for programs, and manage your account.
- ACT, Kate C. Wilde Ltd., and Raun K. Kaufman each may send you information that you may like related to special offers and other services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases. We will never sell your data.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data with a third-party provider, Kajabi. More information about their security precautions can be found at www. Kajabi.com.
Our Company will keep your data for seven (7) years or less. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in; and
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us at: Church Cottage Lodge Lane Wisset, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 0JQ UK